Replacing lost or missing teeth with dentures is important, not just for your appearance but also to speak and eat properly.
At woodhill dental care we will discuss your wishes in detail and assess your mouth carefully before deciding on the best type of denture for you. Our lab technicians will make dentures to fit the shape of your mouth exactly so they will feel comfortable during speaking and eating.
Modern materials mean that dentures look very realistic and blend in well with existing teeth. In many cases they will improve your appearance as they fill gaps and offer support to the facial features.
Top tips for denture wearers:
- Brush denture teeth twice daily and after eating using a non abrasive toothpaste
- Brush and floss any remain natural teeth at the same time
- Soak in a specialist denture cleaner every day. Some cleaners are not suitable for all types of denture so check with your dentist if you are unsure
- Do not use very hot water to soak dentures as it can damage the teeth
- As always eat a good diet and visit your dentist regularly. Even if you have only a few natural teeth or none at all it is still important to have your mouth checked for potential problems.
I was very nervous and hadn’t been to the dentist for years. All of the staff and my dentist at woodhill dental care made me feel relaxed and positive about how I could improve my teeth and smile. I am so glad I found them”
- TL Bishopbriggs
My dentist took the time to explain all the treatment options available to me in an easy to understand manner, they were always happy to answer my questions whenever I phoned and made the treatment comfortable and pleasant. I would recommend woodhill dental care to any one.
The whole team at woodhill dental care are helpful and professional. They really help you to look after your teeth. The payment plans mean there are no scary bills and no excuse for missing your appointments!”